STM32 SMS Switch
Our newest version of the SMS switch runs on our open source GSM IoT controller. The firmware runs on STM32 ARM micro-controller and uses a SIM800C GSM Modem.
This unit has 2 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs, an 220V optically isolated input and 2 10A relay outputs. The SMS Switch allows to control and monitoring of electrical equipment by means of a SMS or a missed call.
The unit functions as follows:
- Register and listen for incoming SMS/calls on the GSM network.
- Retrieve SMS and action as detailed in the programming manual.
- Listen for incoming calls and action as detailed in programming manual.
- Send a SMS when the inputs or outputs change.
Input voltage 8V to 24V DC
- 2 10A Relay outputs
- 2 Digital Outputs (pulled down to ground)
- 2 Digital Inputs (pulled down to ground)
- 220V Optical Input (for main voltage sensing)
- Customer provided mini SIM card, contract or prepaid.